2018-19 School Registration
SPECIAL REGISTRATION DATES:
Wed. 8/22, Thurs.. 8/23, Fri., 8/24, Sat. 8/25
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Easton Elementary Dobson (Spanish Interpreter Available)
305 Glenwood Ave.
Easton, MD 21601
All Talbot County Public Schools are also open during the summer for walk-in registration. Hours vary by school, and TCPS is encouraging families to register as soon as possible.
Elementary Schools are open for registration as follows:
- Easton Elementary: Mon. – Thur. 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. 410-822-0686/410-822-0550.
- Chapel District Elementary: Mon. – Thur. 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. through 8/9 (7:00 a.m. – noon only on Monday 8/6). Mon. 8/13 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Mon – Fri. 8/20 – 8/31 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. 410-822-2391.
- St. Michaels Elementary: Mon. 7/23, Tues. 7/24, Mon. 8/6, Tues. 8/7, Thur. 8/9, Mon. 8/20 – Thur. 8/23, Mon. 8/27 – Thur. 8/30. 7:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. 410-745-2882.
- Tilghman Elementary: Mon. – Thur. 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (please call ahead as staff is limited) 410-886-2391.
- White Marsh Elementary: Mon. – Thur. 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. 410-476-3144.
For registration at the middle and high school levels, please call the school for hours and availability.
- Easton Middle School: 410-822-2910
- Easton High School: 410-822-4180
- Saint Michaels Middle High School: 410-745-2852
School offices will be closed on the morning of Wednesday 8/29 so that staff may attend the annual Opening Day Celebration.
Please bring registration forms (linked below). Forms will also be available the day of registration. For more information contact Talbot County Public Schools Student Services at (410)822-0330.
To register your child for Talbot County Public Schools, please bring the following to your school office:
- Up-to-date immunization record
- Birth Certificate (Proof of Custody)
- Social Security Card
- Parent/Legal Guardian with ID
- Proof of current grade (if transferring from another school)
- Income Verification (pre-K only)
- Proof of Residency (Current signed lease/deed or electric bill)
- Supplemental Identification, Please bring 2 of the following: Drivers License, w2 Form, Bank Statement, Voter Registration Card, Pay Stub, Income Tax Return (Name on the supplemental ID MUST match the name on the Proof of Residence)
Enrollment forms are also available in all school offices.
Required Enrollment Forms
- Certification en espanol (pdf)
- Certification Form (pdf)
- Enrollment Forms-revised 10-18-18 (pdf)
- FERPA (pdf)
- Health Inventory (pdf)
- Maryland DHMH Blood Lead Testing Certificate (pdf)
- Maryland Immunization Certification Form DHMH 896 - Februa 2 (pdf)
- PREK APPL revised (pdf)
Additional Enrollment Forms
- School Based Dental Program(Spanish) (pdf)
- Wellness Center Enrollment (English) (pdf)
- School Based Dental Program (English) (pdf)
- Wellness Center Enrollment (Spanish) (pdf)
- RESIDENCE VERIFICATION STATEMENT (pdf)
- Readmittance to School (pdf)
- Survey of Home Language NEW January 2015 Spanish (pdf)
- Survey of Home Language NEW January 2015 (pdf)