Thank you for your interest in Talbot County Public Schools! Talbot County offers the best possible combination of pleasant personal living; and a supportive, caring work environment.
Affirming equal opportunity in principle and practice
Please click on the links below to access the appropriate application.
- Administration Application- Apply here!
- Support Staff Application- Apply here!
- Teacher and Certified Staff Application- Apply here!
- Substitute/Adjunct Application- Apply here!
- Coach Application- Apply here!
Certified Staff Openings
School Psychologist- Apply here!
Speech Pathologist- Apply here!
Mathematics Teacher- Apply here!
Support Staff Openings
Mechanic: - Apply here!
Building Substitute (CDES): - Apply here!
ESOL Tutor (WMES and CDES): - Apply here!
1. Evidence of at least 48 college credits or Passing score on the ParaPro assessment required.
2. Ability to communicate effectively with students, staff, and parents in both oral and written form.
3. Demonstrate ability to assist in providing instruction to English Learner (EL) students receiving services in the ESOL program.
4. Such alternates and additions to the above qualifications as deemed appropriate and acceptable.
Instructional Assistant- Special Education (SMMHS & EMS)- Apply here!
Custodian- Apply here!
Bus Driver (TCEC)- Apply here!
Substitute/Adjunct Teacher and Tutor - Apply here!
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS- Apply here!
All current employees should apply via EAC for positions they are interested in.