Kings Dominion Trip
ARRIVAL: Please arrive at EMS at 6:15 AM~ Parking for chaperones riding the bus is behind the building near the band room doors. Buses will leave at 7AM.At School: ADVANCED BAND- get instruments then join your group by your bus. EVERYONE ELSE- meet groups outside.
CHECK IN WITH LEAD CHAPERONE as a group:
- BUS 1-55 passenger- Mrs Lapp (8th Grade Band)
- BUS 2-56 passenger- Mrs. Mosslih (7th Grade Band)
- BUS 3-50 passenger- TBD (6th Grade Band)
- BUS 4- 50 passenger- Mrs. Enzor (Color Guard/Chorus/6th Grade)
- BUS 5- 55 passenger- Mrs. Henry (Chorus)
Board your bus as a group. Instruments are to be put under the bus. Make sure all instruments have a name tag. (Your name and number, Easton Middle School, 410-822-2910). Chaperones should get cell phone numbers of everyone in their group.
Please board buses as a group. WE HAVE 240 people to check in- please be on time!
AT KINGS DOMINION: ADVANCED BAND- Assemble instruments and please leave cases on bus. EVERYONE WALKS TO THE PARK TOGETHER- Proceed to entrance , then to the KINGS DOMINION THEATER~ warm ups 10:55, performance 11:20.
BRING MONEY FOR LUNCH AND/OR DINNER: Plan on roughly $13 per meal. Note: Groups will choose with their chaperone where and when they will eat. You may not bring food or drinks into the park and no food on the bus. You may bring a drink on the bus with a lid that closes tightly (no open cans of soda).
- No wrappers or drink containers left on the floor, seats or overhead storage. there is a $100 fine per item of food or trash that is left on the bus (especially chewed gum).
- You may bring things to do on the bus- electronic games, cell phone, pillow, DVDs to play on the bus. (No music or games with inappropriate language, no Snap Chat, Instagram, Texting or Social Media until AFTER the performance and NOT to anyone at school until 2:30 PM.
- You are responsible for anything that you bring. Neither the school or the bus company will be responsible for anything that you bring. You may leave things on the bus during the day at your own risk.
- You may pack a snack or a sandwich to eat as you are walking from the bus to the park or to pick up from the bus after we play.
UNIFORM (for everyone): Band T Shirt and shorts (preferably solid color) and must meet school regulation length for performance.
WATER PARK is scheduled to be open! Bring a plastic bag for wet towel and or bathing suits.
STUDENTS MAY NOT CHANGE GROUPS WITHOUT CHECKING FIRST WITH MRS. EWING.
- Groups may combine if chaperones so choose
- Chaperones have final say on ride choices
- Any student not listening to their chaperone will spend the rest of the day with Mrs. Ewing.
5:30 PM REPORT TO AWARDS CEREMONY
- Following the Awards Ceremony ALL GROUPS meet inside the front entrance of Kings Dominion for a group picture in front of the fountain.
- Chaperones will check in with LEAD CHAPERONES prior to exiting the park. We will walk to the bus as a group.
10:00 PM Arrive in Easton~ students will call if the time changes.
EVERYONE HAVE A GRRRREAT TIME!!!!