Choptank Community Health will hold COVID-19 vaccine clinics at Easton Middle, Easton High, and St. Michaels Middle High during the week of October 4th. The Pfizer vaccine will be available for TCPS students age 12 and older.
First dose clinics:
- Easton Middle - Tuesday, Oct. 5 from 8:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Easton High - Tuesday, Oct. 5 from 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- St. Michaels Middle High - Wednesday, Oct. 6 from 8:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Second dose clinics:
- Easton Middle - Tuesday, Oct. 26 from 8:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Easton High - Tuesday, Oct. 26 from 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- St. Michaels Middle High - Wednesday, Oct. 27 from 8:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
To schedule an appointment for a vaccine, please call the TCPS Human Resources Office at (410)822-7557.
Families must complete the registration and vaccine consent forms and will be available in the school nurse’s office. Students may turn the forms into the school nurse’s office or bring them to the clinic at their appointment time.
More information about the Pfizer vaccine can be found here.
- https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download Pfizer Vaccine Info English
- https://www.fda.gov/media/144625/download Pfizer Vaccine Info Spanish
Talbot County philanthropists have partnered with Talbot County Economic Development and Mid-Shore Community Foundation to offer a $50 gift card to any Talbot County Public School student aged 12 - 18 who is fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
The gift cards may be used at participating local businesses and will be available for pick up at the second dose clinics on October 26 and 27th for students receiving second doses at that time.
Students who are already fully vaccinated may bring proof of vaccination and pick up their cards during the second dose clinics on October 26th and 27th.