Close this search box.

Residency Verification

Proof of Residency

The parent/guardian must live in Talbot County. The form of proof provided by the parent/guardian must be one of the following:

1. A signed lease agreement plus one item from the supplemental proof list
2. A signed deed plus a State Department Assessment Tax (SDAT) form downloaded by counselor plus one item from the supplemental proof list
3. A current electric bill plus two items from the supplemental proof list.

Supplemental proof list:

a. Driver’s license
b. W2 form
c. Bank Statement
d. Voter Registration card
e. Pay Stub
f. Income tax return

If the parent/guardian lives with someone else, then both the parent and the resident must complete a Residency Verification Form.