The Here Comes the Bus® App is now available to parents of TCPS students! Here Comes the Bus® allows you to:
• View the real-time location of your child’s bus
• Access the app from your smartphone, tablet or computer
• Receive push notifications or email alerts
• Send your child to the bus stop at just the right time, every time
How to get started:
1. Download the Here Comes the Bus app* or visit herecomesthebus.com.
2. Click the “Sign Up” button.
3. Enter school code 87314 and click “Next” followed by “Confirm.”
4. Complete the “User Profile” box.
5. Under “My Students,” click “Add.” Enter your child’s last name and student ID number. (If you have used Here Comes The Bus in the past, you will need to delete and re-enter your student this year). The student ID number can be found in the PowerSchool Parent Portal under the Bus Information tab. If you have not yet set up your PowerSchool Parent Portal, please do so using the instructions below. This will be necessary in order for you to access your child’s transportation information in the future.
6. Once you confirm your information, you’re ready to begin using Here Comes the Bus!
If you have any issues with your Here Comes the Bus account please contact Customer Support using this link: Here Comes The Bus Customer Support
*Available at the App Store and Google Play
Here Comes the Bus® is a registered trademark of Synovia Solutions™ LLC