Close this search box.


Please Contact the School Office to Enroll Your Child

To register your child for Talbot County Public Schools, please bring the following to your school office:

  1. Up-to-date immunization record
  2. Birth Certificate- Proof of Birth
  3. Proof of Custody if applicable
  4. Social Security Card
  5. Parent/Legal Guardian with ID
  6. Proof of current grade (if transferring from another school)
  7. Income Verification (pre-K only)
  8. Proof of Residency

Proof of Residency

The parent/guardian must live in Talbot County.  You must provide one of the following primary proof of residency: 

1. A fully executed lease (must attach a notarized letter from property owner stating the lease is still in effect if it is a lease more than a year old or is a month-to-month lease.
2. A fully executed mortgage agreement or deed.
3. A public property tax record (SDAT) showing address as primary residence.

Supplemental proof list:

Must provide 2 

  • Electric, Gas or Water Bill
  • Official Property Tax Statement
  • Social Services Program Benefits Statement (SNAP, SSI, WIC etc)


If the parent/guardian lives with someone else, then both the parent and the resident must complete a Residency Verification Form (available at school).