Bayside Athletic Conference Released Spectator Guidelines and the following message for the 2021 Fall Sports Season (February 13, 2021 – April 17, 2021)
- Facilities will not be open to the General Public.
- All Fall Athletes will be given the opportunity to have limited spectators at home events based on local guidelines.
- Everyone attending a game must abide by the rules of the host facility to include possible health screenings before entering, wearing a facial covering at all times, and must social distance (6 feet apart) unless living in the same household. Please do not attend if you are having any COVID-19 related symptoms.
- Individual schools will determine if concession stands are able to be open, that information will be shared at the school level.
- No guests or spectators for visiting teams will be permitted to attend.
- Credentialed media and college coaches who are recruiting are still welcome however, they must notify in advance and then sign in at the main gate and be able to provide identification/credentials.
We regret not being able to open our facilities to all of those wishing to attend. However, to be able to continue to run our educationally-based athletic programs, while keeping everyone safe, we have to ask our spectators to continue to follow and support our athletes and we will do our best to keep you up to date with our progress. As always thank you for your continued support!
TCPS Plan for Home Fans for Fall Sports 2021
To protect the athletes, coaches, and game staff TCPS has developed the following plan to allow for the return of home fans for athletic competitions. •
- All practices will be closed to spectators
- Each athlete and coach will be provided two tickets at the team event prior to each competition Only ticket holders will be admitted to the competitions.
- Tickets are not transferable to other competitions or sports
- Tickets will be collected on entry to the event, there will be no reentry
- Normal admissions fees will be collected
Covid-19 specific expectations of fans
- A mask will be worn at all times
- Fans will sit at pre-marked socially distanced spots unless they are from the same household