The Talbot County Board of Education is moving forward in the search for a new Superintendent of Schools. The Board conducted a Stakeholder Input Survey for staff, students, families, and the general public to provide input to develop candidate characteristics. The information received from the survey was used to develop advertising, candidate characteristics, and interview questions.
The Board of Education is seeking applicants for the position of Superintendent of Talbot County Public Schools until March 29, 2022.
Application information may be found on the MABE website at http://www.mabe.org/services/current-maryland-vacancies/
The Board has also developed the following timeline.
• February 21, 2022 – Application materials will be made available
• March 29, 2022 – Application deadline for first consideration
• April – May 2022 – Interviews will be conducted
• Spring 2022 – The Board will approve the Superintendent contract at a regularly
scheduled board meeting
• July 1, 2022 – The Superintendent begins
Any questions regarding the application or search process should be directed to William Middleton, search consultant at MABE at 410-841-5414, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.