Talbot County Public Schools


Student Services Menu

To register your child for Talbot County Public Schools, please bring the following to your school office:

  1. Up-to-date immunization record
  2. Birth Certificate (Proof of Custody)
  3. Social Security Card
  4. Parent/Legal Guardian with ID
  5. Proof of current grade (if transferring from another school)
  6. Income Verification (pre-K only)
  7. Proof of Residency (Current signed lease/deed or electric bill)
  8. Supplemental Identification, Please bring 2 of the following: Drivers License, w2 Form, Bank Statement, Voter Registration Card, Pay Stub, Income Tax Return (Name on the supplemental ID MUST match the name on the Proof of Residence)